Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 21-40 von insgesamt 43.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• oscam

jeroensky - - General Talk

Beitrag

Zitat: „Originally posted by bluemoon2510 6. restart the emu via console (!) then it's done. I had same issues when stopping oscam via newnigma menu or the embedded webpage. Only a restart (of the emu) at the console helped me.“ What line for console (telnet / shellcommand) ?

• oscam

Beitrag

Hey Gorgone. I did exacly what you wrote. Install oscam from newnigma2 feed. Disable oscam (so that it's not in use) with gui menu newnigma2. Rename downloaded file from oscam website (mips-tuxbox) to oscam, and upload it to /usr/bin/ (so overwritten the one from newnigma2 feed). Then i Enable oscam with gui newnigma2, but it doesn't work. OScam from newnigma2 feed is new enough to be compatible with Canal Digitaal NL. (but i do see some errors that are solved in newer OScam) I also find this OS…

• oscam

Beitrag

So i have to do following. (just to make it clear.) 1) I goto OScam download page, and open the directory mips-tuxbox. Then i downloadthe most recent oscam-svnXXXX-mips-tuxbox-webif-Distribution.tar.gz Where XxXX is build number, higher is newer. 2) I unpack the downloaded file and rename the binary oscam-svnXXXX-mips-tuxbox-webif to oscam. 3) In Newnigma Press blue button > Newnigma2 services > Emu menu > Camd Choice > Camd off > press OK button. 4) Then I open ftp client on computer and login …

• EPG import plugin

jeroensky - - DM800

Beitrag

I'm new to newnigma2 v3.3.2 (not new to enigma2 stb usage). I don't see a epg (xmltv) import plugin in the feed. Is their one? (I use DM8000, but when it comes to epg, their is no difference between DM boxes i guess) What i try to do is using xmltv epg import plugin from external website. I install/use Rytec xmltv epg. (scroll down to XMLTV PLUGIN). It installs good (both *.ipk files) on Newnigma2. When i exeute the import, it also works good. But i don't see the epg getting updated. Rytec xmltv…

• oscam

Beitrag

Zitat: „Originally posted by LoUiS No, we won't, but feel free to grab your current builds of oscam from their Download Center.“ Can you motivate why not? I mean if people just know the possibilities of uptodate OScam towards other softcams... Then you only need one cam who does it all, the uptodate OScam.

• oscam

Beitrag

Or make 2 oscam options in newnigma2 feed. The oscam you have now, and make a oscam-experimental. And the experimental uptodate with oscam recent builds. OScam is in a very fast and experimental development. New functions can be added very fast, that's why most people prefer the uptodate version. Would be nice if newnigma2 does the update By the way, here the official OScam wiki.

• blueray writer for DM8000

Beitrag

You can use a bluray slimline burner. But at the moment no BDMV, but as Data discs. If you use BD burner, then it's obvious that a DVD format on a BluRay disc won't play in a dvd player But since a BluRay burner is backwards compatible(see specs) you can also burn on DVD & CD discs too. So yes the Bluray burner is supported(as burning function), but udf2.5 filesystem and BDMV not yet.(hope dmm will update this soon in future DVDburn plugin.

• oscam

Beitrag

Would be very welcome if Newnigma2 update oscam from their own feed. (doesn't have to be every day, but say once a week)

• DM8000: Prefer tuner X setup.

Beitrag

It's ok. I did prefer tuner D for the reason: If it breaks then it's easy to repair. Yeah a bit silly, but tuner A & B (bcm4501) are on the mainboard of my DM8k. When using blindscan i can select the bcm4505 tuner. So i keep it on automatic , it's all right. Reason why i switch from openpli to Newnigma2 is: the newer closed source part of DMM image(because of DMM recent license change). Like more uptodate drivers, blindscan. You know, the software outside of GPL. I got newnigma2 now just how i w…

Beitrag

Thanks... Hahaha advanced is indeed ... advanced.. Don't know if i do it good. (4 port switch) So i keep it at simple config, Would be nice if setting can be made easily as in openpli. But hey, internal bcm4501 are working good too, only for blindscan i need to select tuner D, the bcm4505.

Beitrag

Hi all. Just one more question. This time about the tuners of DM8000. I have first generation DM8000 (yeah made in Holland ) I use as tuner A + B the default BCM4501, as tuner C i got a CXD1981 working as T, and as tuner D i got a BCM4505. Now in openpli at Menu > setup > system > customize their was a option to choose prefered tuner. I always choose D (the newer BCM4505). And so not the original automatic way.(it first try D, if not possible, then automatic). How can i set this? I don'tsee opti…

• Hi all. Update: Today i try again with ftp client, and when i press the hdd directory in media i hear the internal hddspinning up, and whohooo, got the directories & files in ftp client. I guess it was a stupid action of me, that i didn't refresh ftp client after changing newnigma2 mountpoint of hdd. And so ftp client had outdated serverside structure(before changing mountpoint) Mods, this posting can be deleted.

• English language in board-software

Beitrag

Or watch everything of this forum/board translated by google in English -> Click!

• Blu-ray disc burning

Beitrag

Be sure you use the burning option: burn as data, or data-dvd. (i know openpli user who did it, so i suppose it also works on newnigma2, because dvd burn plugin is the same) And be aware that you get a blu ray disc with data on it, like you see on the harddisk itselves(like *.ts files) Also it only plays on devices who can read blu ray disc as data and have mediaplayer who play *.ts files. So your DM8000 can play it, but also a computer with BD drive and 4 example VLC mediaplayer. (keep in mind …

• dvd player

Beitrag

No. Blu Ray filesystem is probably not supported, and Blu Ray audio is definitely not supported. Use computer to change bluray disk iso in a Matroska video *.mkv (hint:use multi OS application makeMKV) and it'll probably play (downconvert audio to AC3 or DTS) The HD video like 1080P is only possible on HD dreamboxes.(not SD) and prefer autoresolution plugin, so that the 1080p is output in right refreshrate (like 24)

• Usb or Cf

Beitrag

CF works longer without any problems. USB memorysticks can give problems after some months/years. (bad clusters symptoms) But that's what i experience. I use since a few years Compact Flash for timeshifting + picons + backup. Harddisk is only in use for recordings + playing.

• Blu-ray disc burning

Beitrag

EEh, the DM8000 does support blu-ray burner. You can burn to BD-R, but then as DATA-BD. Not in blu ray format. SO you can burn, but not in a way that you can play it on a standalone BD player. The burned data BluRay disc with *.TS High Defenition (or Standard Defenition) videofiles from recordings do play on the DM8000 (any enigma2 device with BluRay drive). Burning to BluRay disc standard is not possible yet. But keep in mind, most standalone BluRay players will not play burned BD-R. Most only …

• DM 8000 HD PVR: Newnigma2 3.3.1

jeroensky - - DM8000

Beitrag

Hi all... Maybe i'm switching from openpli to newnigma. I see that most recent newnigma2 uses Linux kernel: 2.6.18. Images of other enigma2 tuners -not from Dream Multimedia- uses kernel 3.1.1 Are their plans to update the kernel? I mean 2.6.18 is about 5 years old kernel. By the way, sorry for posting in English. I do understand German most of the time, but i cannot type/speak it good. Das ist ein "ich habe das nicht gewusst" situation.

• OScam in plugin list?

jeroensky - - Plugins

Beitrag

Thanks for the useful feedback. Nice to know that oscam can easily work on newnigma2. So install oscam by newnigmafeed. Then be shure it's disabled. Overwrite oscam with recent oscam-experimental, and then start oscam. Great. (i prefer oscam because it has way more configuration options then other softcams, and oscam support most other softcams(like cccam&mgcamd), so then only oscam installed gives all softcam support.)

• OScam in plugin list?

jeroensky - - Plugins

Beitrag

Thanks for reply. Is it possible that newnigma2 also add the oscam-experimental version? This is important, so that the most uptodate oscam can be used. (For me it's important to use CanalDigitaal smartcard legal, and i know it works great on experimental oscam)