7025st

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hi sorry for my English, I use a translator:

I have a dreambox Newnigma2 7025st and wanted to use in flash 7025 Dream Team I have installed flash pure CF multiboot, multiple images and image I wanted to know what you recommend for the internal flash to use the current newnigma2

a greeting from Spain and thanks to the team

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von pepitogrillo ()

• Newnigma² doesn’t work with Multiboot. Because Newnigma² use a different Linux Kernel then other Images. If you mix Images with different Linux Kernel you got many errors.

Please Install Newnigma² in to the flash and use the DeviceManager to boot Newnigma² from CF. So you have more Space for Plugins Skins…
    • Ok Thanks Gong would need some kind of manual or steps as recently I have this 7025 and even e echo function in cf some fail to understand this method you tell me.

Greetings

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von pepitogrillo ()

• 1) Install Image to flash. Use the Configwizard to config the box. channel search …

2) Shutdown the Dreambox and put CF in it. Start the Box.

3) Blue Button -> Newnigma Services -> System Tools -> Devicemanager

Press the Menü Button choose the option “Image to CF” (Sorry I don’t know the english description for this option. I think its option 4)

This will take a few minutes. Please wait and do nothing on the box.

4) If it’s ready please reboot the box. Look at the LCD Display you should see this for a few seconds: /CF/vmlinux.gz

Now you can use the Box and install Plugins, Skins and what ever.