mkv files

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hi

Anyone that knows what plugin or config that is needed top play mkv files ?

It does not work with newnigma2 up to 3.2

The mkv files wont even show up in the gui...

/Per-Olov
    • I have checked the beginning of the mkv file with a hex editor and it says something about "matroska".

Installation of...

root@dm8000:~# opkg list-installed|grep -i matr
      gst-plugin-matroska - 0.10.27-r0.0
      libmatroska2 - 1.0.0-r0
      root@dm8000:~#

and a reboot after that did not help.

No mkv files show up in the gui. Is it maybe the suomipoeka plugin that wont show these files?

/Per-Olov
    • Profile?

Are you talking about some environment settings in Linux? As most stuff are run as root... Are you talking about anything in /home/root/.gstreamer-0.10 ?

Don't get it... Is it possible to have an explanation....

/Per-Olov
    • Ok

I did a "init4" and then "enigma2" and watched the output on screen while I did some testing....

The "mkv" file can be loaded and played if choosing "media player" from the main menu in newnigma2, but that player r e a l l y sucks!

Does anybody know why I cannot just press the "PVR" button on the remote and choose the file as easy as I can with all other .ts or .avi files?

Thanks
      /Per-Olov

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von pos42 ()

• Problem Solved....

I added mkv to this list...

root@dm8000:/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/Suomipoeka# grep mkv MovieList.py
      extensions = ["ts","mpg","mpeg","mp3","mp4","ogg","avi","mkv"]
      root@dm8000:/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/Suomipoeka#

/Per-Olov
    • Originally posted by djmastera2000
      Hm, built in media player really sucks at this time, your're right. Did you try EMC already?

EDIT: you didn't tell us you use Suomipoeka :rolleyes:

EMC looks nice...

Does it work on DM8000? Is this the latest version?
      enigma2-plugin-extensions-enhancedmoviecenter_1.1.0_all.ipk

Tnx
      /Per-Olov