DM800se crashes

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• DM800se crashes

Hi

I'm using Newnigma2 3.1.6 on my DM800se. Everything was working fine until yesterday. I came back from a short trip and tried to turn box on. A picon appeared on LCD but no sound neither the picture. I turned it off completely and turned on again. I started to change channels, and suddenly it lost sound. I thought it was just on 1 channel, but it lost it completely. I turned it to stand by mode and on again, but the only thing happened was a tv picture in a lot of pink colour. Another stand by mode and back again and I got no picture and no sound - it actually give no signal at all. Hard turn off and back turn on helps for a moment. If I don't change channels to often it works.
      What could that be? The box has only few months, it's connected to UPS and I really didn't have to reboot it for months before this situation.
      It behaves the same on Newnigma2 3.2. I thought it was usb stick problem (I'm using swap file), but it is the same on others too.

What can it be? Drivers? I heard, some people had some problems with their boxes starting from 1 May. Is that true?

I'm leaving tomorrow for a week, but there will be young boy living in my house, and he like to watch cartoons... Any help will be much appreciated.

Cheers!
    • As I wrote before, I was using 3.1.6, but it happened the same on 3.2. I understand there is an issue with drivers. OK, I will install new unstable.
      Should I go for the last one newnigma2-snapshot-dm800se-20110503072726.nfi ?
    • if u have installed 3.2 there is an way to fix that without flashing. u can update the drivers via telnet. connect with telnet to your box

cd /tmp

Quellcode

1. wget http://feed.newnigma2.to/unstable/dm800se/dreambox-dvb-modules_2.6.18-7.4-dm800se-20110502-r0_dm800se.ipk

opkg install dreambox-dvb-modules_2.6.18-7.4-dm800se-20110502-r0_dm800se.ipk

reboot

problem fixed :)
    • Thanks everybody for your help. It seems it cam back to normal now. I'm switching channels constantly and it doesn't lose sound or picture, and no pink stuff at all.

I hope that was it.

One more question. There is an issue with showing "nan" instead of real ECM time. There is and libgcc_s.so.1 to be replaced, but will that still keep working? I can live with "nan" if necessary, but it would be nice to see real time.
    • I ued *256" trick on 2.1.3 when connecting to my server, but it actually makes no difference. I will switch to 2.2.1 then.

Thanks again for all your efforts to help me! ;)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von extravaganza ()