help, big problem with online and offline plugin install

• help, big problem with online and offline plugin install

i noticed that since yesterday i can't download any plugin, emu or anything else from newnigma server (menu-plugins-add/remove). till now everything was ok.
      there's only list of plugins and emu i have in box already. none of the online files.. i tried download some plugins now from tunisia addons server and it reports strange mistake: no entropy gathering module detected.
      network works, i really don't see where is the problem. maybe i by accident deleted some file through total commander?
      i tried to reboot several times but no solution. i noticed strange folders in tmp folder - opkg-cGCioC, opkg-In4QTh, opkg-L2GePK, opkg-lAjZV5, ipkg.cache

to be even worse, i had ram memory problems and by mistake deleted media scanner plugin. now i can't even install files through offline install and tmc. can someone attach it here pls? but no ipk, i can't install through tmp anymore.

pls help, i don't know what to do!

thanks in advance
    • thank you very,very much!
      the first solution worked!
      now i can see all online plugins as well as i'm able to do offline install via tmp

only strange things is that when i open plugins menu i get strange message after i installed media scanner again (attachment)
      also, i again see this dev.tar file,but as i said now it's ok

any idea how this problem happened?? as i remember, i tried to watch some clips from mytube (it used to work very good) and suddenly i noticed it works very slow and can't open any clip. next thing i noticed was that i can't see any of the plugins that are online.

once more, thank you very much!
      Bilder
      • error.jpg

16,68 kB, 720×405, 1.091 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von shilev ()

• no matter of this notification, it works fine.
      i don't know how to downgrade plugin
      upgrade of the image is done through software update in plugins menu?
      no need to flash with dreamup or web interface?
      if i upgrade image, will i lose all plugins and settings installed or no?

thanks once again, you really helped me a lot!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von shilev ()