DM7025 how to install new Image 3.2.2

• DM7025 how to install new Image 3.2.2

Hi to everyone I joined this forum because I would like to use new enigma Images but
      I don't understand how to flash your Images into my receiver without nfi files. can you please explain how to do this, I have CF installed.
    • Hi thanks for your reply however when I install 3.2.1 on bootup the spinner just turns slowly and doesnt bootup.I have installed 3.2 but when I go to the new enigma dowloads from your downloads server it doesnt list Image 3.2.2 for download , If I use the update software option online the box crashes on bootup.
      the telnet option I dont know how to use.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von scorpion007 ()

• Hi scorpion007

Better use 3.2 Stable in the Flashe, and then installit on a 512MB CF Card over the Device Manager after the Installation on the CF you have 3.2.2

best regards
      Solaris
      Wahres Wissen beruht auf Erfahrung, alles andere ist nur Information.
      (Albert Einstein)

Μπορώ να ζήσω στην Ελβετία αλλά στο δεοξυριβονουκλεϊκό οξύ μου είναι η κυπρος της επαρχίας Αμμοχώστου
    • Hi, my cf is 1gb is this too big? I dont have the option to mount image to cf in the device manager on this image, It only gives format options for cf. Can you please advise or I will try the unstable version if this gets too complicated.Is there any differences in the stable to unstable Images concerning features.
    • When you are in the Device manager, press the OK or Menu Key and say Install the Image on the CF and the Box make everthing by self
      (Albert Einstein)

Μπορώ να ζήσω στην Ελβετία αλλά στο δεοξυριβονουκλεϊκό οξύ μου είναι η κυπρος της επαρχίας Αμμοχώστου
    • When you install the IMAGE on the CF you will automaticly 3.2.2 in the Flash still 3.2 will be, but the BOX Start's not from the Flash the Box will be boot from the CF.
      (Albert Einstein)