Basics:
      • Enigma2 3.2.1: 10.11.2011
      • Enigma2 Plugins: 14.11.2011
      • Newnigma2 Plugins: 14.11.2011

DM 800 HD se
      • driver: 09.11.2011
      • secondstage: 84
      • kernel 2.6.18

Notice: Onlineupdate from v3.3 is possible.

Changes:
      • Updated: enigma2 to release 3.2.1
      • Updated: new NTFS-3G driver
      • Bugfix: Zydas WLAN driver
      • Bugfix: default settings would be used now, but only if u flash a new image
      • Added: new expert settings: now u can choose, that opkg ignore nfs/cifs shares or the internal Harddisk
      • Removed: enigma2-plugin-newnigma2-wetter and ushare

• For Skinners: new screens (menu -> settings -> system -> harddisk):
        HarddiskDriveSelection - HarddiskDriveSetup - HarddiskMountpointBrowser

• Info: mkv + idx/sub not longer work with new e2. pls feel free to post in dmm forum.

• changelog e2: dm800hd se

Only necessary if there is no actual image with SecondStage 84 installed.

IMPORTANT: Starting today (that was 05.09.2011) images for the models DM500HD, DM800 SE and DM800HD PVR include an improved flash error correction feature.

In order to benefit from the improvements, it is required that you either flash the new image with the latest version of DreamUP (V1.3.3.9) or flash a new second stage loader ( DM500HD DM800HD PVR DM800 SE ) before flashing the image via your browser or other means.

Nur notwendig wenn noch kein aktuelles Image mit SecondStage 84 auf der Box installiert ist.

WICHTIG: Seit dem heutigen Tag (das war der 05.09.2011) enthalten die Images für die Dreambox Modelle DM500HD, DM800 SE und DM800HD PVR eine verbesserte Fehlerkorrektur für den Flash-Speicher.

Um die Neuerungen benutzen zu können, muss entweder ein vollständiges, neues Image mit der neuesten Version von DreamUP (V1.3.3.9) geflasht werden, oder zunächst ein neuer Second Stage Loader ( DM500HD DM800HD PVR DM800 SE ) installiert werden, bevor darüber ein neues Image geflasht wird.

SECONDSTAGE DOWNLOAD: DM800HD se

here u can find USB to UART driver

info: since release of e2 v. 3.2 there is no dm7025 support yet. that's what dmm said.

Multiboot: No support for multiboot. Not planned. No need for such a tool.

GP3wizard: No support for gp3wizard. Probably not running. Not needed in Newnigma2 environment.

Your
      Newnigma2 Team

Image:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://pic.newnigma2.to/FAQ/DM800HDse.png]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von sparksofinsanity ()

• RE: DM 800 HD se: Newnigma2 v3.3.1

Dear sir
      I'm sorry to send you here, but really i cannt understand the language here because i use english only i'm sorry again but really i need help to use my new 800Hd se . Please help if your website offer support in english and where can i submit my quistion.
      Sorry again
      And thank you in advance
      Mohammad
    • Hi.

I have downloaded the new Newnigma2 v3.3.1 image, but when I tried to install this through web browser the NFI file fails validation and I get an error message, something like:
      "INVALID IMAGE (OLD VERSION)"
      and the installation is not happening of course.

I re-downloaded and re-extracted and again I get the same error message.
      Does anyone else have this problem with the new image file?

Thank you.
    • Did you read the Release-Notes?

"Only necessary if there is no actual image with SecondStage 84 installed.

IMPORTANT: Starting today (that was 05.09.2011) images for the models DM500HD, DM800 SE and DM800HD PVR include an improved flash error correction feature.

In order to benefit from the improvements, it is required that you either flash the new image with the latest version of DreamUP (V1.3.3.9) or flash a new second stage loader ( DM500HD DM800HD PVR DM800 SE ) before flashing the image via your browser or other means."
      "Remember, if it's psychobilly, it's gotta have some rockabilly in it somwhere. It ain't just punk with a double bass." (P.Paul Fenech)
    • Originally posted by LoUiS
      Did you read the Release-Notes?

"Only necessary if there is no actual image with SecondStage 84 installed.

In order to benefit from the improvements, it is required that you either flash the new image with the latest version of DreamUP (V1.3.3.9) or flash a new second stage loader ( DM500HD DM800HD PVR DM800 SE ) before flashing the image via your browser or other means."

You are right, it is clearly mentioned. Thank you.
      Do you know if I install the Second Stage 84 Loader and then the Newnigma2 v3.3.1, then can I install back the v3.1.1, if I wish? Or I will then have problem with this older version because of the Second Stage 84 Loader?

Thank you.
    • It should be no problem to downgrade to an older image afterwards.
      Each image brings its own SSL with it. So you are safe in up or downgrading as you wish.
      Only for Image 3.3 and 3.3.1 it was necessary to upgrade the SSL before because of the new flash error correction.
      "Remember, if it's psychobilly, it's gotta have some rockabilly in it somwhere. It ain't just punk with a double bass." (P.Paul Fenech)
      It should be no problem to downgrade to an older image afterwards.
      Each image brings its own SSL with it. So you are safe in up or downgrading as you wish.
      Only for Image 3.3 and 3.3.1 it was necessary to upgrade the SSL before because of the new flash error correction.

OK, clear. But then why doesn't the new 3.3.x include the new SSL within the new image, as it happens with the older images like the 3.1.1? That would be easier for all users and would make sense.
    • The new SSL is of course included, but the SSL needs to be installed BEFORE the Image is flashed, because it is needed while flashing.
      The new SSL is of course included, but the SSL needs to be installed BEFORE the Image is flashed, because it is needed while flashing.

OK. So, if after installing the new SSL and new v3.3.1, I decide that I want to roll back to version v3.1.1, then do I have to install first the old SSL? If yes, then where can I find it to flash this first, then flash again the old v3.1.1 image?

Thank you for all your help. I really appreciate it.
    • Originally posted by djmastera2000
      No roll back possible because incompatible. Enjoy new SSL and NN² 3.3.1 :)

I am sure the new v3.3.1 will be great. But the problem is that I need support for my DVB-T USB tuner and it appears I cannot have this with the new v3.3.1, but only with v3.1.1 and v3.2.1.
    • Ich habe einen neuen DM 800 se, wie am besten vorgehen ?
      Habe versucht zu flashen geht aber nicht:

Um die Neuerungen benutzen zu können, muss entweder ein vollständiges, neues Image mit der neuesten Version von DreamUP (V1.3.3.9) geflasht werden, oder zunächst ein neuer Second Stage Loader ( DM500HD DM800HD PVR DM800 SE ) installiert werden, bevor darüber ein neues Image geflasht wird.

Sollte ein neues Image von DM sein oder ?

Danke voraus

Grüße hujihu
      Grüsse hujihu ;)
    • RE: DM 800 HD se: Newnigma2 v3.3.1

dear all ;

i'm new in this forum , and i purchase new DM 800 HD se

i need some help

1- how can i now the version of my Newnigma which installed in my DM

2- my DM come with file which open encrypted channel Arabic channel

when i flsh my DM the file will be deleted ??? how can i take backup form this file , from where i can download this file ,

sorry i have many questions

but i want to know every this about DM

many tahnks in advance
    • Original von sparksofinsanity
      Flashe doch einfach den SecondStage zuerst - ganz normal über das WebInterface.

Danke für diesen Hinweis.
      Habe überall gelesen aber erst durch dich der Hinweis, dass der neue SSL auch über das Webinterface geflasht wird...