INVALID IMAGE (OR OLD VERSION) when trying to flash this image?

• INVALID IMAGE (OR OLD VERSION) when trying to flash this image?

i have dm500hd with newnigma2 v3.2.1 and i would like to know how to patch the latest newnigma2 v3.3.2. cause when i try to flash the image it gives me error image,is there any guide on how to patch the image or can someone help me on making work the lattest version on enigma
      Im getting INVALID IMAGE (OR OLD VERSION) when trying to flash this image?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von daredavil87 ()

• RE: How to patch an image

*LOL*

I tink, this will be a userlock

Edit:
      u deleted SLL 83 ...
      Gruß Fred

Die Dreambox ist tot, es lebe die Dreambox

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quellcode

1. root@dm920:~$ mount | grep "/ "
      2. /dev/mmcblk1p1 on / type ext4 (rw,relatime,data=ordered)
      3. root@dm920:~$

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Fred Bogus Trumper ()

• RE: wont install newnigma3.3.2 dm500hd

Original von daredavil87
      Im getting INVALID IMAGE (OR OLD VERSION) when trying to flash this image?

did u flashed secondstage-dm500hd-84.nfi before flashing NN² v3.3.2 over browser?

or flash your box with NN² v3.2.2 using DreamUp 1.3.3.9

have a look at v3.3.x Release Notes
      IMPORTANT: Starting today (that was 05.09.2011) images for the models DM500HD, DM800 SE and DM800HD PVR include an improved flash error correction feature.

In order to benefit from the improvements, it is required that you either flash the new image with the latest version of DreamUP (V1.3.3.9) or flash a new second stage loader ( DM500HD DM800HD PVR DM800 SE ) before flashing the image via your browser or other means.
      Gruß Fred

Die Dreambox ist tot, es lebe die Dreambox

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quellcode

1. root@dm920:~$ mount | grep "/ "
      2. /dev/mmcblk1p1 on / type ext4 (rw,relatime,data=ordered)
      3. root@dm920:~$

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von Fred Bogus Trumper ()