Small picons

• Small picons

I am using the latest stable Newnigma2 image with the Vali.HD.flex skin. I have used picons from Licher and the feed. They are all showing correctly in size in the infobar, but the pph-Picons from IHAD are showing too small in the infobar. You can see the difference in the attachment. Any help will be appreciated.
      Bilder
      • BBC1(pph).png

31,05 kB, 1.280×720, 1.250 mal angesehen
      • Kanal10(feed).png

29,38 kB, 1.280×720, 1.193 mal angesehen
    • all picons work with vali.flex.hd

I think you have installed lcd-pph picons. they are smaller...

install the right picons and it will work.
      Probleme kann man niemals mit derselben Denkweise lösen.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Die Deutsche Rechtschreibung ist Freeware, sprich, du kannst sie kostenlos nutzen.
      Allerdings ist sie nicht Open Source, d.h. du darfst sie nicht verändern oder in veränderter Form veröffentlichen."
    • I have installed "2012-07-07 CoolPicons Astra _28.2__.rar" from IHAD. I don't think they are the lcd-picons. If they are, could someone guide me to the right ones. I would have used picons from feed, but I don't think their is for Sky UK. Am I correct?
      Has anyone tried these or perhaps can someone just try them, and find out if they have the same problem.
    • I think I solved it...

The CoolPicons are the ones for the CoolTVGuide EPG and they need to be smaller in size to show in the EPG window. Therefore they will also have the same small size in the infobar. So I have to find some other picons. I know you mainly watch German tv in this forum, but if anyone could guide me to some other transparent Sky UK HD picons, I would greatly appreciate it. I have searched and googled with no luck.