Please, remote control question

• Some time ago this was already discussed (in german):

Im Setup Menu von Logitech auf "Gerät" und dann "Fehlerbehebung". Anschliessend "DM 800 reagiert auf bestimmte Befehle zu stark oder nur gelegentlich" ausgewählt und schliesslich den Wert auf "1" gesetzt.

Unfortunately I don't know the english terms used by Logitech. Anyway, enter your Logitech account resp. your device (e.g. DM800) and select bugfixing/troubleshooting (whatever Logitech is using for the german word "Fehlerbehebung"). Then select "Device is reacting too strong" (sounds strange, I am quite sure Logitech has a different translation) and select value "1" (default is "3" if I remember correctly).

That's it. Success!

Greetz
      wvdb
    • Yes! Thank You!!!!
      This section maybe helps someone.

1. Click on the Devices tab on the home page.
      2. Click Settings next to the appropriate device.
      3. Select Troubleshoot.
      4. Select Show me more problems.
      5. Then choose My Device doesn't appear to receive every command correctly.
      6. Choose one of the following: * My Device doesn't respond to some commands. * My Device responds too much to some commands. For example, volume up increases the volume too quickly.
      7. Modify the number of repeats. The default is 3. Lower the number if the commands are repeating unnecessarily. Raise the number if the device does not respond to the commands.
      8. Click Save.
      9. Update the remote. FAQID=1073