possible network error newnigma2 services? cannot download Services

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• possible network error newnigma2 services? cannot download Services

when I open the newnigma2 Camd menu and camd add/remove camds I can only see the the ones I have already downloaded. they are market green as they should, but the other not downloaded market blue are not found.
      the same situation is for all other downloads under the "manage additional software/online installer.
      what could be the problem here. it worked fine just after I installed the image. but soon after the situation as described occurred
    • Hello. I have the same problem,but with all downloads from the Online Installer. I also see the alredy installed addons,and no other.Everything works perfect until i take the first restart of the box.
      The IP-adress is ok.
      Need help...
    • this problem remains. I have the v4.0.9 verison.
      the same problem with downloading from downloads from the Online Installer.
      I Have tried both DHCP and no DHCP network config.
      It worked to bgin with, and I downloaded what I needed, but later I tried to download some more Skins, and no connection, whatever I do.
      this is a very silly problem, regarding how nice this image is.,
    • Same problem with v4.0.10 verison. DNS server is already set. DM800PVR. Is there any solution?
      opkg update not working, showing error:

Collected errors:
      * xsystem: wget: Child killed by signal 11.
      * opkg_download: Failed to download feed.newnigma2.to/stable/4.0/mips32el-nf/Packages.gz, wget returned -1.
      * xsystem: wget: Child killed by signal 11.
      * opkg_download: Failed to download feed.newnigma2.to/stable/4.0/dm800/Packages.gz, wget returneed -1.

...and so on for all links.
    • Today i updated over ssh (busybox) with computer. I use Newnigma2-unstable for DM8000.

Quellcode

1. init 4
      2. opkg update && opkg upgrade
      3. init 3

Worked ok here.
      Dreambox DM8000 HD PVR (1.5TB hdd / BD-r(w) / 4GB cf & Newnigma2-unstable) - 2x DiSEqC 4/1 switch - 4x Smart Titanium 0.1 db Universal Twin LNB (13.0E/19.2E/23.5E/28.2E) - Visiosat Bisat HD dish.
      Member of opensat4all.com