V2.2.3 listed wrong

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• V2.2.3 listed wrong

Hi

i've d/l Version 2.2.3 from 3 different sources and every time i install it as 2.2.3 come the BA boot it becomes Version 2.2.1.

anybody know what's going on?

regards: canthackit
    • switch off electric of your DM800 by taking out electric plug
      and wait 1minute then return electrical plug while you keep pressing on the on/off switch at the front panel of your dm800 then find the IP adress of your DM800 it will appeare on the LCD screen of your reciever it will be like 192.168.1.xx

now if yourDM800 connected to your computer you can open internet explorer then put the IP address as address of the page
      after that find link to upgrade your DM800 and find the image stored on your comuter then press enter and wait till the upgrading get to 100% and show FINISHED
      restart your DM800 I think everything will be O.K.
    • RE: V2.2.3 listed wrong

Originally posted by canthackit
      Hi

i've d/l Version 2.2.3 from 3 different sources and every time i install it as 2.2.3 come the BA boot it becomes Version 2.2.1.

anybody know what's going on?

regards: canthackit

If iu want to run this image in multiboot you had put the last boxman in flash first... and then install barry allen, and install again newnigma2.2.3

regards