Share Dreambox HDD to another Dreambox

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Share Dreambox HDD to another Dreambox

Hello, I have two Dreamboxs with Newnigma2 running in both. The 7020 HD have a internal HDD and I want to share it with my 800 HD se so I can watch recorded shows in my 800 HD and rec to 7020 HD hdd.

How can I configure the share in my 7020 HD?

Thanks.
    • install samba on your 7020HD and share your internal HDD. on your 800 use the networkbrowser to "find" the shared 7020HD HDD and mount it.
      Probleme kann man niemals mit derselben Denkweise lösen.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Die Deutsche Rechtschreibung ist Freeware, sprich, du kannst sie kostenlos nutzen.
      Allerdings ist sie nicht Open Source, d.h. du darfst sie nicht verändern oder in veränderter Form veröffentlichen."
    • As there is no advanced file locking needs I would use NFS as it is much more efficient. Using NFS will probably put much less CPU on your boxes.

I have a lot of different mounts on and between Dreamboxes, low cpu powered Raspberry pies, linux and BSD servers. NFS always turns out to be way better (good performance and low cpu usage)...

But... Samba will work too...

Regards
      /P-O