New "timer" popup message.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• New "timer" popup message.

After the update to 4.0.10 I started recieve these annoying popups, everytime a "record timer" have recorded something.

Can it be removed? If yes, how?
      I have looked everywhere in settings/user settings (expert enabled of course)
      Bilder
      • Capture.jpg

17,31 kB, 381×119, 317 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Smasher ()

• Hi Smasher you should only get these messages if you do not have a tuner free at the time a timer recording is about to start.
      Its just to let you know its changed channels in order to complete your timer, if you have a free tuner @ recording start time you will not get this message.
      As far as I know you can't disable them, I have never seen that option anyway but I could be wrong.
    • It happened after the update to 4.0.10, never seen that message before.

I only record when I'm not at home.. so the reciever is in standby. But off course, it may not wake up on the right channel...

But when you come home, and you have 2-4 of these messages... pretty annoying.
    • That's a strange problem then you should not get these messages if the box is in standby as the tuner would be available to record, maybe someone with more knowledge will offer help.
      All I would try would be a reflash, maybe the update did not run 100% correctly.
      Sorry I can't help more.
    • theblob schrieb:

That's a strange problem then you should not get these messages if the box is in standby as the tuner would be available to record, maybe someone with more knowledge will offer help.
      All I would try would be a reflash, maybe the update did not run 100% correctly.
      Sorry I can't help more.

It's the same problem with 5 boxes then ;)
      4 x DM800se and 1 DM500HD