Bugs I have found in Newnigma²

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Bugs I have found in Newnigma²

Please post your newnigma² bugs in english in this thread.

If you have already reported in german, please do not report here again.

Please be as precise as possible when reporting:

1. describe your setup (diseqc switch, motor, which softcam in use, multiboot or flash install etc)
      2. which model of Dreambox you are using
      3. which newnigma² version in use (always use the latest newnigma² image, its of no use reporting old version image bugs)

Thanks in advance for your help in making Newnigma² an even better experience.
    • [SEVERE] Box freezes completely

DM800, single LNB 13E, no DiseQc

Zapping on a Polsat channel (i.e. TV1000) box freezes cxompletely.
      I noticed that accidentally, since I do not have a Polsat card (so no need to descramble channel to reproduce bug).
      I have to disconnect completely power supply to restore box functionality.
    • RE: Bugs I have found in Newnigma²

bugs:
      - audio/video and .srt desynchronised when play an .mkv file after .mkv was paused (counter goes to the end).
      - sometimes .mkv playback crashes enigma due to italic/bold tags in .srt file
      - srt don't display central-european fonts in corect format

wishes:
      - to choose my own font for srt
      - suport for .idx ans sub files
      - RO locale
      box dm800 - H-H 39e-30w - newnigma 2.2.3

sorry for my bad english
    • Original von Raitsa
      Which softcam are you using?

Bug reproduces even without softcam!
      However usually my softcam is Cccam 2.0.10.
      Strangely enough, I noticed this problem occurs 9 times out 10...in my experiments, sometimes zapping though Polsat channels is ok.
      Obviously I don't see any picture but box functions well (i.e. currently displaying info about channel program).
      Very often box freezes on osd of last channel selected and no life at all until disconnect-reconnect of power supply.
      Thank you in advance for your interest! :)
    • litle problem with OnlineUpdate and manual update

PROBLEM(same were on change previous version):

Quellcode

1. root@dm8000:~# ipkg install /tmp/aio-grab_0.82cvs20081212-r0_mipsel.ipk
      2. Upgrading aio-grab on root from 0.8cvs20081209-r0 to 0.82cvs20081212-r0...
      3. An error ocurred, return value: 1.
      4. Collected errors:
      5. Package aio-grab wants to install file /usr/bin/grab
      6. But that file is already provided by package newnigma2-grab

FIX:

Quellcode

1. root@dm8000:~# mv /usr/bin/grab /usr/bin/grab_081209
      2. root@dm8000:~# ipkg install /tmp/aio-grab_0.82cvs20081212-r0_mipsel.ipk
      3. Upgrading aio-grab on root from 0.8cvs20081209-r0 to 0.82cvs20081212-r0...
      4. Configuring aio-grab
      5. root@dm8000:~#
      dm7080sstt; 2x dm8000sstt; dm7020s <- Diseq1x4 <- 3x Diseq1x10 <-
      Dishes:
      1.8m 36E;28E;23E;19E;16E;13E;7E
      1.6m 42E;36E
      1.0m 10/9E;5E;1W;8W
      1.0m 15W;22W;30W
      1.1m 4/5W;12W;18W;24W
      1.1m 53E;60E
      1.0m 75E
      TVs: Philips 46pfl9707s; Philips 42pfl9703h
    • Setup: Astra 19,2/Hotbird 13 Monoblock, cccam 2.0.11
      DM8000ssts
      latest Newnigma incl. Servicepack in flash

Bug: blue LED flashes during recording although "Blinkende LED während Aufnahme" is "aus".

Earlier version of Newnigma did not show this behaviour.
    • I have Universal LNB with MDU3 and 4 LNB problem only Newnigma².

example:

my config, apartment house central dish with DM 600 pvr with cccam using.

dish:
      42°E Universal LNB 1
      13°E Universal LNB 2
      07°E MDU3 and 4 LNB3

auto search, found only universal LNB, mdu3 or 4 not found. I'm select advance position and manual in frequency 7°E working, but 13°E and 42°E not found.

I hope useful this post.

• xml-import plugin almost hangs enigma2 process

I have installed the xml-importer plugin (of MiLo) and it works great. The only problem is that when the plugin is working, enigma2 is using almost 100% of the processor capacity which makes the GUI very slow. You cannot even zap! After the plugin is done downloading/converting, everything is back to normal.

I have tested this plugin in other images (e.g. PLi, MiLo) and there was no ploblem with the performance of engima2.

Using:
      DM8000s2s2, NewNigma2 2.8 with the latest drivers and second stage.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Neo ()

• OLED display too bright after software update

After applying the software update (NewNigma2 services -> software update) to NewNigma2 2.8 makes the OLED display very bright. As shown on the screen, the updates concern the new dvb drivers and a new second stage. Apparently something changes for the oled display.

Is there a way to control the brightness of the OLED display?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Neo ()

• Original von pos42
      The fast forward bug is the most annoying...

This is a bug of the dmm source and not a problem of Newnigma2. ;)

Use the number keys 3, 6 and 9 to ffw and 1,4 and 7 to rew, it does not seem to be fixed soon, because this behaviour exists for a long time now.
      "Remember, if it's psychobilly, it's gotta have some rockabilly in it somwhere. It ain't just punk with a double bass." (P.Paul Fenech)
    • Original von PekkaR
      Hi

I have Dreambox 7025. I installed newnigma2 3.03. DVB-subtitles are not visible. I can't find Subtitles selection from menus.

How I can get DVB-subtitles to work?

audio button :)