Bouquets List Problem

• Bouquets List Problem

I have this strange problem with my DM800 for quite some time without figuring what is going on, simply the bouquets list write-up goes hi-wire after sometime - the channel list inside the bouquet is not impacted at all. I have attached a picture that shows what happens (before and after)...

Note: I usually fix it by loading the channels list again by DreamBoxEdit....sometimes it clears up when I totally shut down my machine over night. This is becoming a daily routine for me....

I'd apprecaite nightmann if you could help!

Thanks in advance.
      Dateien
      MfG,

Box(s): DM820 <2TB HDD>, DM800seV2 <1TB HDD>
      Image(s): (Merlin4 + GP3.3), (Merlin3 + GP3.2)
    • I used DreamSet before and the same problem occurs!

That's why I said it is strange problem. I'm begining to wonder if there is a fault in my dreambox...

Thanks!
      MfG,

• One more information basis what I have observed...this happens when the clock changs (i.e. the clock changes when I move from one satelite to another) - once there is a step change in the clock, the bouquet list write-up get screwed!

I can't explain the relationsip - It is what I see!
      MfG,

• Earlier, I loaded DMM original and all sorts of images (form almost all teams) afterwards. Also, I built a channel list from scratch.....guess what, still no success!

But, thanks Jakas for the suggestion.
      MfG,

• Here is another case newnigma2.to/wbb2/board.php?boardid=49
      apparently on Dreambox 8000...

I have a request to our newnigma2 image developers....can you please fix the clock issue? put an option to specify the time manually or time-sync with the internet.

The reason why I'm asking for this option, I'm so desperate to resolve this bouquet list write-up issue that happens evertime the clock changes...and it is very annoying!

Please, Please, Please

Many thanks in advance for your support and great efforts,
      MfG,

• 1. What language do you choose as locale? I hope english all the time... From bouquets you are using there it looks that you are watching mostly arabic channels... Maybe you setup some other language there or tried that.
      2. It is a genuine DM800?
      3. Memory in use. Check it.
      4. Create and use swap buffer.

Only some ideas.
    • 1. Language chosen is English
      2. My 800 is Genuine and running now with nn2 v2.3 bootloader 70
      3. I'm using USB stick to utilize 128kb swap file (additional memory)

I still think this is a bug with Enigma2.....but, wondering why some face it and some don't!

by the way I solved it by creating plenty of <space><space><space><space><space><space><space><space><space><space><space><space> in front of each bouquet name. This basically hides the garbage write-up from showing!

Cheers,
      MfG,

• hi

same problem here with french locale , first time i have had this problem , i have had impression was after a passage on greek channel with EPG in greek language , but after same problem without this greek channel passage
      i have tested with gemini 4.00 too problem was same , i don't have find what manipulation do that ....
      seems it' enigma2 problem , if same with a lot of distribution
      no body with german locale have ?

bye
    • RE: Bouquets List Problem

Original von ahd299
      I have this strange problem with my DM800 for quite some time without figuring what is going on, simply the bouquets list write-up goes hi-wire after sometime - the channel list inside the bouquet is not impacted at all. I have attached a picture that shows what happens (before and after)...

Note: I usually fix it by loading the channels list again by DreamBoxEdit....sometimes it clears up when I totally shut down my machine over night. This is becoming a daily routine for me....

I'd apprecaite nightmann if you could help!

Thanks in advance.

The solution to your problem is dreamedit . I have had similar problems, and if you look at picture2, the text BELOW your fav bouquets will change to .....EPG info found on last channel zal. Actually it s an overlay problem. What you do is check your list with dreamedit for any "funny" channel in ALL CHANNELS , and delete it, i ve had the same problem with a channel called £%*¨ , some feed, deleted it and all was fine again.

For now it s gone, but if you scan sats like nilesat, hellas, etc , it might show up again if you zap on a channel with "other language" epg showing arabic caracters. It s a DMM bug you can read about on dream-forums.

Cheers
      Fx

Originally posted by FiloFx
      The solution to your problem is dreamedit . I have had similar problems, and if you look at picture2, the text BELOW your fav bouquets will change to .....EPG info found on last channel zal. Actually it s an overlay problem. What you do is check your list with dreamedit for any "funny" channel in ALL CHANNELS , and delete it, i ve had the same problem with a channel called £%*¨ , some feed, deleted it and all was fine again.

For now it s gone, but if you scan sats like nilesat, hellas, etc , it might show up again if you zap on a channel with "other language" epg showing arabic caracters. It s a DMM bug you can read about on dream-forums.

Cheers
      Fx

Thanks FiloFx for sharing the info.
      MfG,

Hi
      I've 7025+, Nabilo BH 0.5 in flash and this problem appears too. My text after name of bouquet was f.e. Nachtcarrousel... or something similar. I think the text appears after I'm choosing any subbtitles. I did it two times
      I agree probably that's pb enigma 2. After hard restart strange bouquet was clear. It happens only two times.
      But post of FiloFx is very interesting, I'll observed it.

bye
      ce/