Bouquets shown strange

• Bouquets shown strange

Sorry it's in english. I can't write german, reading is no problem.

When i open my settings on the screen and i press the blue button for the bouquets there's a part of text which is written through the bouquets.
      I've got a picture to show it to you.

Does anybody has got an answer or a solution for this problem.

I must say, it worked for a few days just great and suddenly it showed.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.freesat.nl/images/newenigma.jpg]

FreeSat

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von FreeSat ()

• I switched the box completely off with the powerswitch on the back, restarted it after 20 seconds and for now it's gone... I'm not sure if it stays that way, but hopefully it's gone.

FreeSat
    • Thanks Freesat...I have done as you said and it works!. But, that's no gurantee that it will comeback again.

The question is why is it happening?

Cheers
      MfG,

Box(s): DM820 <2TB HDD>, DM800seV2 <1TB HDD>
      Image(s): (Merlin4 + GP3.3), (Merlin3 + GP3.2)
    • I still don't know. It came back after a few minutes. I red on several boards that this problem occures on many different boxes like 7025, 800 and 8000. So it's an Enigma 2 bug i guess...
    • I solved it by renaming my bouquets to:
      "Bouquetname <space><space><space><space><space><space><space><space><space><space><space><space><space><space><space><space><space><space><space><space>etc... ."

So use a lot of empty spaces with a dot at the end. No place for the EPG anymore. Probably it's a dutch EPG problem...

FreeSat

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von FreeSat ()

• Thanks Freesat for the help. I did as you suggested..by putting plenty of space after the bouquet name....I'll test it (wait and see).

thanks,
      MfG,

• Tested - so far fine. I guess what it does, it hides the goofy writ-up way to the right side, where it won't bother anymore....

If this is bug, then everyone should face it...makes u wonder why is it happening to few people (like u woth ur 8000 and me with my 800 box)?

Thanks for passing the trick.
      MfG,