mount problem

• mount problem

who can help me with this problem: I have one dreambox 800 and one dreambox 600 in my bedroom. Now I want to watch movies on the 800 hdd on my 600 and vice versa, but I can't get it to work. I have Newnigma on my 800 and Gemini on my 600. Who can help me? Thank you very much in advance.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von stijnec ()

• my situation has changed now, I have now 2 db 800. Can anyone explain step by step waht I need to do on both boxes to mount both HDD to each other. Of course I have Newnigma running on both boxes!
    • Hi stijnec,

there are different way´s to mount a box to an other. I´ll explain the method with the best performance at this time: NFS mount. You have to do the server and client settings on each DM800.

There is an other posibillity to mount a box to an ohter by using the networkbrowser with UpnP - a discription will be following at time. I think Upnp is not working well at this time.
      Dateien
      Gruß Fred

Die Dreambox ist tot, es lebe die Dreambox

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quellcode

1. root@dm920:~$ mount | grep "/ "
      2. /dev/mmcblk1p1 on / type ext4 (rw,relatime,data=ordered)
      3. root@dm920:~$
    • Hi,

you can enter the settings in the file named "exports". You will find this file in the folder /etc on your box.

Please change the settings with a linux confirm editor like integrated in DreamBox Controll Center or PS Pad.

I explained the manual settings on page 3 and 4 in the howto.
      Gruß Fred

Die Dreambox ist tot, es lebe die Dreambox

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quellcode

1. root@dm920:~$ mount | grep "/ "
      2. /dev/mmcblk1p1 on / type ext4 (rw,relatime,data=ordered)
      3. root@dm920:~$

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Fred Bogus Trumper ()