Bouquets won't transfer

• Bouquets won't transfer

For some reason i can not transfer user bouquets with DBedit. Channels are listed only under all services.Setting are type 4 in DBedit Can someone help me with this issue?
    • RE: Bouquets won't transfer

Thanks for responding on my Q.
      I tried Dremset and same thing. I have DM 800 with Pli image in flash and running LT image and Newnigma of the usb. I have no problem with channel list on Pli ( flash image) but with other two same problem.

Hi,

so it seems that the drivers of the image you use in flash are probably different from the ones in the NewNigma² Image. I think, you should try to update to drivers of your Pli Image or write the NewNigma² image directly to the flash. Otherwise it isn't possible to help you from our side!

cheers
      louis
      "Remember, if it's psychobilly, it's gotta have some rockabilly in it somwhere. It ain't just punk with a double bass." (P.Paul Fenech)

Original von Pistons
      I tried Dremset and same thing. I have DM 800 with Pli image in flash and running LT image and Newnigma of the usb. I have no problem with channel list on Pli ( flash image) but with other two same problem.

Did you activate under SYSTEM / Customize / **Enable multiple bouquets**?

Long time ago I had the same probs. For me that was the solution.
      Danke, daß Sie mit ConAir geflogen sind :superman:

Originally posted by ConAir
      Original von Pistons

Did you activate under SYSTEM / Customize / **Enable multiple bouquets**?

Long time ago I had the same probs. For me that was the solution.

THANK YOU!!