motorized dish & Tuner A1 - A2 settings

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• motorized dish & Tuner A1 - A2 settings

I have motorized dish connected to tuner A1, tuner A2 inactive. It works & I can see the wanted satellite. When I try to use A2 tuner with equal to tuner A1 setting (I want to see some other channel of the same sat when I record in the same time) it doesn’t work on other transonder of the same sat. With PiP - the same thing because the symbol of blinking dish (moving) is shown on the screen, when the transponder is different. With the setting equal to Tuner A1 it doesn’t move to other sat even when I want to see only one channel at a time. With internally loopthrough to the dish is moving, but I can see only one transponder at a time no matter PiP or recording. I suppose that the only decision is second cable on tuner A2 but it's a little bit complicated for me. Can you give me some advice please?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Beo512 ()

• I think with the hardware you have ( diseqc multiswitch / Rotor ), you will need a second cable for Tuner A2.

Maybe you take a converter to unicable , or a stacker - destacker system ( with diseqc compatibility ).
      But i don't know about it works.
      You can ask a SAT-Shop expert and tell what Hardware you have and what you want.

Or someone else here have another idea.
    • Well "same as" means same as ;) So of course A2 will only work, if you connect it exactly the same way as A1, which means a single cable to a motorized dish.
      This setting doesn't do anything else but saving you the time to enter all the same settings twice. I doubt that this is the right setting for you.

Is it even possible to use more than one cable / tuner with a motorized dish? It seems clear to me that the main advantage of a motor will not work for the second tuner. Physically, you can't move the dish to two positions at the same time ;)
      But maybe there is a chance to limit the second tuner to only the same sat as the first tuner is using. The same thing is done regarding the sat blocks (horizontal / vertical, low / high band) if you chose internal loop through. But I don't know if this is implemented to the software.