epg save

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• RE: epg save

Originally posted by nightmann
      This Feature can not realized without patching enigma2. But we didnt want to patch anything. All our newnigm2 Feature are Plugins.

bambike - The answer is no - this feature is done only with patching engima2; it is not possible with plugin.

Cheers,
      MfG,

Box(s): DM820 <2TB HDD>, DM800seV2 <1TB HDD>
      Image(s): (Merlin4 + GP3.3), (Merlin3 + GP3.2)
    • RE: epg save plus E2_LOADEPG

Hi

Well can EPG.DAT beoved to HDD then or USB stick?

I use E2_LOADEPG to do my XMLTV to EPG conversion but we need access to EPG.DAT to store it.

Without access to EPG.DAT we have no EPG.....

Please advise....I see GP has E2_LOADEPG integrated in download Blue panel

Thanks

AVR
    • Hi,
      The e2_loadepg works just fine, I use it myself, no problems.
      Reg
      teddan
      DM800S NewNigma2 V2.8.3+320gb eSata+Internal Fan: Akasa-179BKT-C
      DM600S NewNigma2 V2.6.1+160GB hdd
      DM500S GP
      Alex+Samsung 9500AY
      Asus+NewCs
    • Originally posted by kros
      Sorry for pushing this thread up again.

But if you want to use e2_loadepg, don't you need access to epg.dat?

So does e2_loadepg really work with newnigma?

regards

If you check the config option of e2_loadepg, you can save the epg.dat to any location (CF, USB, HDD, directories etc) that you choose. You've probably done this already.

In order for this epg.dat to be picked up and used by the image, you need to edit the /usr/bin/enigma2.sh script file as detailed in the e2_loadepg installation text. This should cause the epg.dat file created by e2_loadepg to be copied to the normal location for the image. I haven't tried newnigma2 just yet, so I can't tell where their epg.dat file is located... however, perhaps you could find it by browsing your dreambox folders if the people on this site won't tell the location.

good luck
    • Problem solved for me.

I already made the changes in enigma2.sh.

As i found out, the epg.dat is written by enigma, when i shut down the box. It is not enough to restart enigma. So i need the command to change this in e2_loadepg.py. This should not be so complicated.

regards
    • In my case, e2_loadepg is located on the usb-stick.
      So i had to change enigma2.sh to:

Quellcode

1. [ -f /media/usb/ext.epg.dat ] && cp /media/usb/ext.epg.dat /hdd/epg.dat

No changes in e2_loadepg.py, because there is already a fitting line to the directories

Quellcode

1. CONF_INSTALLDIRS=['/media/cf/e2_loadepg/','/media/usb/e2_loadepg/','/media/hdd/e2_loadepg/']

And because i use a local xml-file i had to change in dl-modules the path in my
      localxmltv.conf.

regards
    • Hi all my friends... i've installed newnigma2 2.8.2 + enigma2_experimental-git20091214-r0_mipsel.ipk in order to get Spanish D+ EPG new streams (it has changed, enigma2 staff has fixed, and Newnigma2 staff have fixed it's images... BTW thanks!!!)...

It works but i want to know if newnigma2 saves EPG.DAT and where... i've read this post talking about saving into a CF, but i want to save it anywhere (hdd, usb, etc.) so as asked, and by default, how and where newnigma2 saves EPG.DAT (i've been searching and i've haven't found it).

(if it's have to be used a pluggin, which one, where can i found it and how have i to configure)

Thnx!
    • any news about this ???? maybe a new plugin ???

irgent ne news über das saven von epg daten ?

nutze crossepg und oe 1.6 , crossepg daten bleiben bestehen , aber die anderen sender nicht ....

thx

greetz

Original von d007
      I also like to have extra functionality.

Epg/timer/lamedb:
      - save to custom location. HDD/CF/USB/NAS
      - auto save, eg. 0=none, 1=1h, ...
      - save on enigma2 stop/restart (init 4 / init 3)

d007