Yamp Musicplayer mit Artist-Art-Hintergrund und "Karaoke Light" ab V3.3.1 - aktuell: V3.3.2

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Von "meinem" Skinner hab ich noch den Tip bekommen, die Scrollbar mit "scrollbarSliderForegroundColor" zu ändern. Bei mir hat das aber keine Auswirkung. Ob das an DreamOS liegt, weiss ich nicht - er hat eine VU, da funktionierts offensichtlich.
      Yamp - Musicplayer mit Arist-Art-Hintergrund und "Karaoke Light" - aktuelle Version V3.3.2 hier, bitte beachten: FAQ hier

Wissen ist eins der wenigen Güter, das sich durch Teilen vermehren lässt .... :thumbsup:
    • Hi!
      Thanks for your great plugin! :prost:
      BTW, if you like here you can find my Italian translation, aligned with YAMP version 3.3.1, which also includes the help.json file integrated with the Italian section.
      Since the plugin represents a great deal of work, even the translation was not a walk in the park: although I tried to check all my work to the best of my ability, I cannot exclude the possibility of errors, inaccuracies or misunderstandings from the original version.
      I will therefore be grateful to anyone who points out any mistakes so that I can correct them. ;)

For italian speaking people:
      Dato che il plugin rappresenta un grande lavoro, anche la traduzione non è stata una passeggiata: nonostante io abbia cercato di verificare al meglio tutto il mio operato, non posso escludere che mi siano sfiggiti errori, imprecisioni o fraintendimenti rispetto alla versione originale.
      Sarò quindi grato a chiunque mi segnali eventuali errori così da poterli correggere. ;)

YampMusicPlayer-v3.3.1-it.zip
      DM 920UHD - DM Two - DM One - DM 7020HDv2 - DM 7020HD
    • @Spaeleus: Mille Grazie for the moment; I will add more comments later... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ok, again many thanks. I know how much work it is, many lines to translate, and you even did not forget the json-helpfile, bravo! And for me, it is also nice, because like that I know that at least somebody is still interested in Yamp. ;) My italian, however, is very limited (near to zero), so I will not be able to correct anything.... ;(

But I have bad news for you also: I am working on a V3.3.2 already, with some new next lines, so there will be more work for you, if you want to keep the translation up-to-date. But, on the next version, for sure I will integrate your work with pleasure, even if it will be the translation for V3.3.1...

If somebody wants to use the italian language now already:
      In the Yamp-directory, under "locale", create new subdir "it" and below this one the subdir "LC_MESSAGES". Into this directory, the files .mo and .po of Spaeleus must be copied. To get the help file in Italian also, copy help.json to /common/help (overwrite the existing file). Then, after a complete restart, Yamp should be able to speak italian.
      In V3.3.2 already integrated....

Have fun! Divertiti!!

Yamp - Musicplayer mit Arist-Art-Hintergrund und "Karaoke Light" - aktuelle Version V3.3.2 hier, bitte beachten: FAQ hier

Wissen ist eins der wenigen Güter, das sich durch Teilen vermehren lässt .... :thumbsup:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 10 mal editiert, zuletzt von AlfredENeumann ()

• Good, I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)
      My work, however laborious, is nothing compared to what you did as the plugin's coder...
      Don't worry, I'll be happy to keep the Italian translation up-to-date in future versions too, and in any case by now most of the work is done, even if there are new strings it won't be like having to start from scratch. :D
      If you are willing and have the time to do so, in anticipation of the next version you could send me an updated .pot file, so that I can update my translation and get it back to you before it is published: what do you think?
      Oh, and don't forget to let me know if you also modify the help.json file... :]

Good night and thank you again!
      DM 920UHD - DM Two - DM One - DM 7020HDv2 - DM 7020HD
    • Update auf V3.3.2 mit italienisch und auch sonst einigen Änderungen, u.a. auch "backgroundcolor" bei allen screens eingefügt, um den von @vaake beschriebenen Effekt zu verhindern

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von AlfredENeumann ()

• INFO: FAQ erweitert um Angaben zum Handling von "Karaoke Light", obwohl eigentlich auch schon in der veralteten Doku beschrieben, dort aber zugegebenermassen etwas versteckt.... :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von AlfredENeumann ()