Dm8000 and Cam.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Dm8000 and Cam.

I have three cams in house. Polsat Cyfrowy - which working perfect in dm8000 and two NP4 pocket cams - Conax & Viaccess. When I put np4 cam on dm8000 - dreambox doesn't see it in newnigma image.
      Could You help me what can I do to run my cams?
    • This is no problem of the Newnigma2 Image, because we do not change anything on the dream cvs code. Please go and tell dream directly about this issue, so THEY can fix it.
      "Remember, if it's psychobilly, it's gotta have some rockabilly in it somwhere. It ain't just punk with a double bass." (P.Paul Fenech)
    • RE: Dm8000 and Cam.

Hi

I am not a Tv/Satellite crypto system guru, so please don't kill me for my stupid question here, but... What is a "Pocket Viaccess NP4"? Isn't it just a CI module with the std PCMCIA connection? Asking as I use this without an issue. The built in cccamd works as well so I just removed the Viaccess CI and use the smartcard slot only..

/Per-Olov
      DM8000sstt 2.8.2

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von pos42 ()