Smargo 1.04 on DM800 not working

• RE: Smargo 1.04 on DM800 not working

It's CCcam related , for some reason this shit 2.1.3 and 2.1.4 (dream version) , is not reading any card anymore with this version ...

Using SCam 3.59 reads ALL Cards instantly ... -> so CCcam = shite

since the sources went public , cccam has been going down the tubes.
    • Hi.

Yesterday i tested my new smargo, but with version 1.03. I tested the reader with MPCS, OSCAM, and CCcam 2.1.2. The reader is only working with the CCcam2.1.2 i do not test it with other version of CCcam. I´m not able to do the update, no windows pc.

In my mind the smargo reader is a very specific one. I will try the "Easymouse 2" Reader. I heard about this reader and in this comments the reader will be also very simple to use and works with all knows servers.

If you want i will give an update, if i tested the reader.

Cheers
    • Thx, yeah let me know how the other programmer works, because this smargo really has problems with the FINAL 1.04 update on their website.. hence taking it offline says enough ... you can still download it on all upload sites and forums, but if I were you , just wait with stable 1.03 before trying 1.04

CCcam on DM800 with newnigma 2.8.4 still nothing here, both boxes (have 2 dm800's)

Cheers