DM800HD problem! pleaseee help!!

• DM800HD problem! pleaseee help!!

hi all,
      I need help please....
      I am having same problem since version 2.5.2... after succefull upgrade when I turn on DB, it is starting to blink (black screen) each 10-20 sec.. and then after a minute my DB hangs... I dont understand why.. I tried all images.. original one from dream multimedia also and unstable latest Newnigma image... same problem exsits.. but with version 2.5.2 my DB is working stable though it is much slow and I am having problems with recording on my HDD.

Please help me to solve the problem if possible.
      where can I find crash logs?
      thanks in advance !!!
    • thanks for reply
      I never use multiboot... U flashed with lan cable as always..
      after enterin to STOP mode I am going to 192.168.0.25
      and from web interface I am flashin a new image...
      just it it again with latest 2.8.4... and it hags again.. only soud is live , video is freezed
      any other ideas?
      or should I use COM PORT cable for flashing?
    • Do you have internal HDD?

If yes, try to remove HDD and try to boot again.

Or if your HDD is empty, remove your sat cable and try initialise the HDD and after initialise turn back sat cable and reboot.
      Dreambox 920UHD
      2x Dreambox 7020HD

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von linus76 ()

• i just removed the HDD completely.. reboted.. and after 12 sec video is freezed for a secon with black screen.. and so on.. and after a minute video freezes .. but sound is working...
      can u please let me know where can I find crash logs?

also this time I removed optical audio out, and turned audio with HDMI... lets see if this helps... nooo :( same problem exists...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von sagittarius ()

• crashlog should be on the HDD

Then is different problem that I had twice.

When I booted DM800 after a few seconds, the video was freezing and sound was working, and after 1 min the box was rebooting.

When I removed HDD the Box was ok, also with HDD but without Sat Cable the Box was ok. Afer initialise the HDD everything was fine.
      Dreambox 920UHD
      2x Dreambox 7020HD