Newest unstable (14 may)

• Newest unstable (14 may)

Showstopper: No new plugins are available in "menu / plugins / download plugins". So unable to install cam, dvdplayer or whatnot plugins automatically. I guess this is a minor temporary error with huge effect?

Thoughts: Are the red, green, yellow and blue buttons not configured? It doesn't happen anything when pressing them. Like Red for EPG, Yellow for Pause (using timeshift) etc.

Worries: Is the plugin from rytec.be to fill EPG data going to work with the stable 3.0 release?

Good: External subtitles (srt files) work now when playing movies. Hint - It only shows up as an option when pressing the TEXT button if the SRT file is in UTF8 format.

Testing on DM500HD with unstable branch from 14 may. Except for the things above the image works nice enough, but haven't been able to try much either...
  • RE: Newest unstable (14 may)

Originally posted by Zenox
    Showstopper: No new plugins are available in "menu / plugins / download plugins". So unable to install cam, dvdplayer or whatnot plugins automatically. I guess this is a minor temporary error with huge effect?

Online installs are only available under the blue button -> newnigma services.

Thoughts: Are the red, green, yellow and blue buttons not configured? It doesn't happen anything when pressing them. Like Red for EPG, Yellow for Pause (using timeshift) etc.

You have to install "Quickbutton Plugin" to setup your colored buttons.

Worries: Is the plugin from rytec.be to fill EPG data going to work with the stable 3.0 release?

I'm testing at the moment the rytec plugin. It works if you cheat when installing it manually in a special way. There are some hickups still. So please be patient until we find a solution.

Bit
    OScam Wiki | OScam Documentation | Build your own OScam with simplebuild
    Better a 'found' without entitlements than a 'not found' with valid entitlements.