Suomipoeka plugin for 3.0?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Suomipoeka plugin for 3.0?

Hi all

I have just installed 3.0... However, it seems there is no Suomipoeka plugin available. I cannot live without that plugin. Anyone with a clue if there is a new one for 3.0?

Thanks
      /Per-Olov
    • I installed it with opkg from the command line. It seems to work ok....

Will post if I find anything strange.

/Per-Olov

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von pos42 ()

• Hi pos42,

Is this plug-in still working correctly for you? What version of Suomipoeka are you using?

I am interested in using this plug-in too (I think I am not the only one), so am wondering if all works correctly or if I should wait until there is an official version for the OE1.6

Regards,

Toho_NL.
    • Originally posted by Toho_NL
      Hi pos42,

Is this plug-in still working correctly for you? What version of Suomipoeka are you using?

I am interested in using this plug-in too (I think I am not the only one), so am wondering if all works correctly or if I should wait until there is an official version for the OE1.6

Regards,

Toho_NL.

I use latest available suomipoeka plugin and now also the latest stable release for DM8000 (released a few days ago). Pllugin still working fine....

I saw a post about a requirement to edit some files to have the suomipoeka to work better. I _think_ it was something about problem saving the config.... I use stock and have not changed anything. I have tuned at least 50% of every setting in the plugin without any problems.

This is for sure the only plugin I cannot live wihout :D

But an official suomipoeka would of course be better....

/Peo
    • Hallo,

there is only one thing that doesn't work at the moment. But exept this everthing is working perfect.

In this thread you find some more informations about it. There is an issue when you save settings.

But only with settings which needs to reboot the box. for example autoreboot. If you do not change those settings you dont need do modify. But maybe the problem was solved with 3.0.1. Didn't try ;)

Movie listing in 3.0

regards

DDavees

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von DDavees ()