help about Sherlock - the second Infobar

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• help about Sherlock - the second Infobar

hello everybody...

i installed the new image Newnigma2 v3.0 for DREAMBOX 800 now....it is very perfect ,,,thank you...

i have a problem about plugin:

....i didn't see plugin (Sherlock - the second Infobar) in Online server of image ---

please put here a Suitable version of Sherlock - the second Infobar for DM800 and for OE 1.6 image like Newnigma2 v3.0.... i want to install manually this plugin in DM 800....

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von djmmgator ()

• RE: help about Sherlock - the second Infobar

The Sherlock Plugin is not (was never) available on the Newnigma2 Feed. You have to install it offline ...
      Gruß Fred

Die Dreambox ist tot, es lebe die Dreambox

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quellcode

1. root@dm920:~$ mount | grep "/ "
      2. /dev/mmcblk1p1 on / type ext4 (rw,relatime,data=ordered)
      3. root@dm920:~$

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Fred Bogus Trumper ()

• RE: help about Sherlock - the second Infobar

Originally posted by Fred Bogus Trumper
      The Sherlock Plugin is not (was never) available on the Newnigma2 Feed. You have to install it offline ...

please put here a Suitable version of Sherlock for Download - the second Infobar for DM800 and for OE 1.6 image like Newnigma2 v3.0.... i want to install manually(offline) this plugin in DM 800....

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von djmmgator ()