Sub-Titels - How to switch off ???

• Sub-Titels - How to switch off ???

Every channel with sub-titels is showing text automatically.

I press Yellow button and then again to show sub-titel menu , BUT I can't find a "SWITCH OFF" selection.

How can I SWITCH OFF sub-titels?

AVR
    • RE: Sub-Titels - How to switch off ???

Originally posted by oZxS
      press audio button there is now the subtitle selection :)

Das ist schon klar, aber ich kann z.b. Viasat und Canal+ Nordic nur MIT subtitels sehen, und nicht ohne.
      Irgendwie fehlt da der knopf zum abschalten der subtitels.
      Gruß
      DM8000SS+TT PVR DVD, DM500s, ipBox9000HD, 4/1 19e, 13e,5.0 e, 0.8 v Rotor 30 est -30vest,
      Samsung Smart TV UE40D8005
    • RE: Sub-Titels - How to switch off ???

Hi,

I've noticed this as well, for now only with channels like BBC and ITV. I also found the subtitle menu under the Audio -> Yellow button, but there both the DVB and TTX subtitles are switched off already. If I enable the DVB subtitles the other subtitles disappear, but if I enable the TTX subtitles I get bot subtitles at the same time. And if I disable either subtitles, the subtitles I didn't asked for still continue...

The subtitles I didn't ask for are also quite badly out of sync. On same channels it actually looks like these are subtitles from a completely different channel even.
    • I found that I had to un-install the Plugin extension - 2sub and 2subconf

It seems that 2sub does not install properly and you end up with 2sub running all the time

un-install reboot and it was gone.

sub-titels on Yellow - Yellow is a different - part of NewNigma
    • you can switch them off .. press audio button then yellow button .. then are u in the subtitle menu .. then go to the active subtitle and press ok .. after this the subtitles should be off :)