Infinity HD and picons

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Infinity HD and picons

Hi,

I have just made the transition to Newnigma on my new DM8000. I have read it should be one of the best images, if not the best, and after seeing the infinity.mod.newnigma2-hd skin, I had to have it. In my opinion its the best looking skin, better then the latest infinityHD mod and HD Glass 14 skins from Gemini.
      The image and skin runs smoothly on my DM8000, but if there are any plans of updating the skin and if anyone have the time and knowledge, then there are a couple of things that can be looked at.
      1. The last bit of sat info text in the infobar is not complete.
      2. In the Bouquet / Channel Selection menu. The channel list doesn't appear with their number. I don't know if its a problem at my end.
      3. Every selection under the Standby / Restart menu have a logo with a background shade lighter than the rest.
      4. Under the Setup menu there is a selection with an uncompleted text.

I know some of the things are small, but then there isn't anything else to change. If it demands too much time to change, then it doesn't matter. I just wanted to make the attention toward it. It is still the best skin, and with a Newnigma image its truly a living DREAMbox.

The last thing I would like to have, if possible, are picons. I am on 28.2E and 0.8W, and I tried downloading the picons as plugins on the DM8000, but it just keep asking to Choose Installation Dir.... Is it also possible to install them manually? Which picons to I need? I will greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance from baseman007
      Bilder
      • 1.jpg

623,83 kB, 1.280×720, 2.889 mal angesehen
      • 2.jpg

450,09 kB, 1.280×720, 2.493 mal angesehen
      • 3.jpg

255,25 kB, 1.280×720, 2.326 mal angesehen
      • 4.jpg

325,52 kB, 1.280×720, 2.305 mal angesehen
    • did u install the latest version from: ?

infinity.mod.newnigma2-hd - kleine änderung.

its no official skin, its a mod from me, so no future support.

you have to install the stable version from the official feed in the newnigma menu.
      Probleme kann man niemals mit derselben Denkweise lösen.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Die Deutsche Rechtschreibung ist Freeware, sprich, du kannst sie kostenlos nutzen.
      Allerdings ist sie nicht Open Source, d.h. du darfst sie nicht verändern oder in veränderter Form veröffentlichen."
    • Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, it was the latest version you posted. I manually transferred it to the dreambox. I did also find an Infinity HD mod in the download plugin menu. Is that the one, I have to install? It's still a very good skin with our without any future support.
      How can I then get picons to work in the infobar?

Thanks in advance from baseman007
    • You have to download and install the picons, after that, activate them in the newnigma 2 services -> System Tools -> Expert Menu
      Probleme kann man niemals mit derselben Denkweise lösen.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Die Deutsche Rechtschreibung ist Freeware, sprich, du kannst sie kostenlos nutzen.
      Allerdings ist sie nicht Open Source, d.h. du darfst sie nicht verändern oder in veränderter Form veröffentlichen."