transfer the xml

• transfer the xml

Hi all, I just flash the receiver but I cannot find the xml,I try to transfer the xml to /etc/tuxbox/. but no successfully,please can any body explaining to me how to upload,or where in on plug ins,I am new on this image ,

regards Nick
    • RE: transfer the xml

Originally posted by nightmann
      wich xml? satellites.xml? /etc/tuxbox

Hi mate,thanx for quik replay , E2-E1 settings Dreambox@likra or Vhannibal E2 Motor ,so I don't need to scan all satellites ,I flash the receiver but I cannot fine this this settings to download on my box ,please let me know how I can add or transfer to my box ,

regards Nick

nightmann already gave the answer where the satellites.xml is located.

lamedb, userbouquets etc you find in the /etc/enigma2 directory

with a ftp program you can copy yr settings to this locations.

maybe dreamedit/dreamset can help you to convert your settings to enigma2 format if these are in an other format and upload them to the box

Originally posted by arianebox
      nightmann already gave the answer where the satellites.xml is located.

lamedb, userbouquets etc you find in the /etc/enigma2 directory

with a ftp program you can copy yr settings to this locations.

maybe dreamedit/dreamset can help you to convert your settings to enigma2 format if these are in an other format and upload them to the box

Hi arianebox,thanx for you help,yeah I try with DCC with ftp ,

regards Nick

Hi arianebox,I don exactly you said to me but not successfully mate,I try to download from the server but cannot find ,so please can you explaining more how can I upload the E2-satellites-xml,cause I cannot wait to scan all the satellites ,please if easy for you tell me how I can fix this problem ,I always I download from the server ,

regards Nick

Hi arianebox,sorry for the trouble mate we don't have your knowledge and I never use this image before ,I use before dm 800 with Black hole image & Dream elite & Gemini , I use little bit the image (iCVS-Image-dm800se) for DM800SE you can download from the server all what you need ,but was very slow on zapping channels on encryption ,on free was ok,but the Newnigma2 is very fast that's I need,on the Newnigma2 server have everything ok only don't have to download all the satellites Setting E2 ,we have to scan all or send via ftp,that's I try but didn't don properly ,thanx for that site to created the satellites-xml.eu,when I create should copy and send via ftp in the /etc/enigma2 directory & restart enigma the are all don ,or they have different way,please if I am wrong way can you explain more easy how to do ,like a guide ,sorry again for the trouble,

thanx a lot , regards Nick