Not correctly working stream channel after update to 4.0.6

• Not correctly working stream channel after update to 4.0.6

I have problem with stream channel to PC or android devices.After update thru enigma update when I use streaming channel aktual channel on dreambox freeze. I try update thtu nfi image too, but there nto correctly working streaming too. Is any choice to use 4.0.6 firmware with working stream channel function? X(
    • Most likely theres something wrong with your tuner config. Streaming is working perfectly fine and its not a problem caused by the image.
      The stream basically is handled like a recording and youre probably trying to stream from a transponder which is not the same one youre watching on the tv, so theres no free tuner because of a misconfiguration and as a result one channel will freeze. Even if the tuner config is correct, the same thing will happen if youre watching and recording from two different transponders and at the same time you try to stream from a third one, as your receiver can only tune two transponders at a time.
    • Most likely theres something wrong with your tuner config. Streaming is working perfectly fine and its not a problem caused by the image.
      The stream basically is handled like a recording and youre probably trying to stream from a transponder which is not the same one youre watching on the tv, so theres no free tuner because of a misconfiguration and as a result one channel will freeze. Even if the tuner config is correct, the same thing will happen if youre watching and recording from two different transponders and at the same time you try to stream from a third one, as your receiver can only tune two transponders at a time.

I have two tuners and this problem I havent on 4.0.5 image. Iam back to this old image because I use this function every day. I havent problem with no free tuner capacity.

Odesláno z mého Transformer TF101 pomocí Tapatalk
    • Sure you have two tuners, but they need to be configured correctly.

Yea, but I have same configuration like on 4.0.5 image. Image 4.0.5 works perfect but not on 4.0.6.
      I dont know where is problem. But same conf not work same.

• streki schrieb:

Sure you have two tuners, but they need to be configured correctly.

Yea, but I have same configuration like on 4.0.5 image. Image 4.0.5 works perfect but not on 4.0.6.
      I dont know where is problem. But same conf not work same.

Sounds weird.. sorry, can't help you.. But it's working fine here. both on 4.0.5 and 4.0.6, streaming tested from Dreamdroid (android) and VLC as player on phone.

• Sounds weird.. sorry, can't help you.. But it's working fine here. both on 4.0.5 and 4.0.6, streaming tested from Dreamdroid (android) and VLC as player on phone.

OK, thanks. Something wrong and I dont know what. :(

• I also have this problem after upgrading to 4.0.6, you can kindly post the configuration of the tuner?

Thanks

After flash 4.0.6 I only open configuration of both tunner and save it without any change. After reboot works fine.