Graphic Multi EPG at top of plugin menu instead of Barry Allen?

• Graphic Multi EPG at top of plugin menu instead of Barry Allen?

I use Graphic Multi EPG alle the time, but Barry Allen very seldom.
      Therefore it would be convenient just to push blue button - OK
      instead of arrow down into the list to access the EPG entry.

Personally, I'd prefer to have Multi EPG directly on the blue button but I don't think that would be possible?
    • Oh no, I know well that Newnigma2 like most other images do not support BA.

But my flash image does. It is used only for booting from scratch. But Newnigma2 is what I use. I don't think removal of BA from the plugins can improve the situation. EPG is 6th entry in the list; making it the 5th won't be of much help.

I do not need BA with Nn2, but if it is there it works. I can select another image and a reboot will ensue.

But I can just as easily restart from the system menu and I'll gladly remove BA if that can move EPG to the top of blue button list - but I really think the EPG deserves a button of it's own. Next best would be always to have EPG at top of utilities list.

Might an option to order the blue button at will be a solution?

Using multiboot has been of great help to me. I have been able to kee several Newnigma2 installations, allowing me always to have working image ready for my family while I could continue experimenting and improving the installation. That made the transition to v4.0.9 invisible to my family.