DM900 Transcoder Issue

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• DM900 Transcoder Issue

Hallo,

I cannot get RTSP Transcoding to work correctly on a DM900 running

Dreambox OS Version: 4.3.2r12-2020-05-12
      Image Version: Release 2016-11-24
      Frontprocessor Version: VNone
      Webinterface Version: 1.8.0

1. Have edited bouquet playlist to give correct network URLs
      2. Have set Data Source to TV Services
      3. Have configured port forwarding and created a working DDNS address

Using VLC I can stream a selected channel correctly with differing bitrates/resolutions - I have 500Mb dl/72Mb ul.

The problem comes when I then try and select a different channel from my bouquet - I keep seeing the previous channel I streamed even though I use a different but correct channel URL.
      If I manually select that different channel and reboot the DM900 and then enter that transcoding URL - the stream works for that channel!
      Sometimes transcoding never works and I have to reboot the DM900 to make it work again albeit with this issue that I'm trying to fix.
      I just don't have the ability to easily switch channels when transcoding - everything else on the DM900 works fine - live channel watching/recording etc.
      I've spent quite some time trying to fix this but I now really need some advice.
    • Sorry but I am completely confused - what version of enigma OS am i running exactly ?

What options do I have to make transcoding work properly on my box - Upgrade to new operating system software ?

Is my box compatible with the latest "newnigma2-deb-weekly-OE2.5-dm900-22_06_2023.tar.xz" image ?
      See my serial no label below .

And what do brand new DM900's come installed ?
      Bilder
      • IMG_20230823_115559.jpg

393,89 kB, 1.024×655, 38 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von kavjames () aus folgendem Grund: extra question

• Hallo Again,

I have fixed my issue.
      It was my fault I had incorrectly edited the network URLs for transcoding - I left a leading forward slash in the example string shown below ...

... m.com:554/stream?ref=/1%3A ... INCORRECT
      ... m.com:554/stream?ref=1%3A ... CORRECT

It still allowed me to see a stream but with weird consequences as described - but all is well now.
      And I still think the DM900 is a fantastic receiver - shane about what has happened to DreamBox Multimedia in Germany.